Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79~ March 20,2011 Moon~Still a work in progress

Moonrise was not until 8:37 pm tonight so it was full dark. I ran through the tripod and camera settings before I headed out so I didn't have those problems this time but the remote release wouldn't work. I had the same problem with it when I tried taking photos of Holiday lights. It works in the nice warm indoors but does nothing once I really need it in the cold!

This is a long way from good but it's getting better than yesterday in some respects. I think yesterday's post was a better composition but the moon was completely "blown out. Tonight there is a hint of the "Man in the moon"so it's not so over-exposed. The part that bothers me is that out of 30 photos, all had camera shake even with the tripod.  I wouldn't call this a "keeper" but it's all I have to offer today. I'll just have to keep trying.



Moonrise over Plymouth Harbor


No comments:

Post a Comment